Covid 19 Message:
During the coronavirus crisis, we’re only recruiting for volunteering roles that can be carried out safely from your home. With your support, we can continue to make the countryside in North Yorkshire a better place for everyone.
We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our amazing volunteers. Volunteers have been instrumental to our success and with your support we can achieve even more.
Our volunteers support us in many ways including fundraising, providing specialist advice, governance, investigating proposed planning developments, managing our social media and website and much more! Every single person makes a difference to the countryside that we all feel so passionate about. We value their contribution enormously.
By volunteering with us you’ll be part of a friendly team of like-minded people. You’ll gain new skills and we’ll give you the training you may need for your volunteering role. You can join in with our social events, attend workshops and take part in our annual national conference.
Want to be a part of CPRE North Yorkshire, the countryside charity? Search now for roles, more information – and a warm welcome!
What we offer
We think we’re a pretty great charity to give your time to. Here are just a few of the things we hope you can get out of supporting us:
• Use your skills and experience to contribute to the success of our charity and make a positive difference to the countryside
• Meet like-minded people and feel part of a team
• Enhance your CV by developing new skills, and gain valuable experience
• We’ll support you to develop in your volunteering role and provide you with relevant training
• We can give you a reference for your future work or volunteering
• Get involved with social events and workshops on a local and national level, including the annual CPRE conference
• And remember: we provide out-of-pocket travel expenses. We want everyone who wants to to feel able to support us.
Be a part of the movement
Want to be a part of CPRE North Yorkshire, the countryside charity?
We’re delighted to launch a new hub of information for our volunteers. We want to give you a first-class experience when you volunteer with us and this hub, Assemble, will be the one-stop-shop for all everything you need to know.
Ready to explore? Get stuck in by logging into the hub now.
We want you to have an excellent volunteering experience with us and to achieve this we’ve made commitments to our volunteers.
Search our current opportunities to find one that’s just right for you. We’d love to hear from you if you’ve other skills to offer or if you’ve any questions about volunteering. You can reach us on email@example.com